Monday, August 3, 2009

Keeper of the Flame

I always felt this film was very underrated...I know there isn't as much romance in the film between Kate and Spence, but the story I just find intriguing. Their acting is superb, and Kate's monologue at the end is just great. They also both look amazing. Kate looks STUNNING. Her hair parted in the middle-I love it!

Although most people say their top 2 Kate and Spence films are Woman of the Year and Adam's Rib, I would have to say that Keeper of the Flame is my 2nd favorite of theirs (behind Woman of the Year). There's just a great quality about this film that gets me-their appearances, their acting, the sets. I just love it. There is some sort of mysterious quality about this film that I love so much.

Unfortunately, the film is not on DVD and hard to get on VHS. I just bought it online on Amazon.com. If you are looking for the film, there are a few used and new copies from sellers on Amazon. And I am sure eBay has copies as well.

The trailer for the film:

No comments:

Post a Comment